Anyway, I started by cutting two large circles & gluing together as I didn't have a strong card to hand. I then inked up two stamps from Artemio with snow cap paint dabber for a paint resist background. Next I inked the card with stormy sky, bundled sage, antique linen & scattered straw DI & lightly rubbed the surface to remove some of the ink from the stamped images. I cut a circle band, inked to match card & attached with foam pads to add dimension. From my Silhouette I cut two leaf borders from BasicGrey Urban Prairie paper, one slightly bigger than the other, edged with walnut stain & placed on top of the circle band, entwining some of the leaves. The card flowers & bird were from my blog candy. I spritzed the flowers with Cosmic Shimmer teal wash mist, edged with walnut stain & added black & platinum brads to the centres. I inked the bird with stormy sky in the middle & walnut stain around the edges & then over stamped with a Papermania 'Urban' script stamp in Versafine smokey gray, gave him a brad eye & sat him behind some of the leaves. Lastly I placed the flowers all around the leaves & a few little butterflies (Martha Stewart) punched out of BasicGrey card & spritzed as above. I have to say that I really enjoyed this project - quite different for me.
Thanks for taking a look and for those of you who have left me comments I am so grateful. It's really nice to read your messages. Sx