Firstly I coloured a piece of white BasicGrey card with barn door & festive berries DI's then edged the card with a little walnut stain. I overstamped lightly with a PaperArtsy script stamp & flourish with smokey gray Versafine ink. Sprayed the piece with a splattering of worn lipstick (re-inker) & dried. I cut the frame with my trusty Silhouette (I have to keep on the right side of it or else!) & adhered to the red card. Then I made a dozen different embellishments that were rubbish & opted for the butterfly cut from the Silhouette. The base of it was stamped with the PaperArtsy script then coloured with walnut stain & sprayed with heirloom gold Perfect Pearls. The upper part was stamped with the script. I added a brass key to the centre of the butterfly. Lastly I stamped a PaperArtsy word (FLY) on a scrap of TH kraft card & attached it behind a TH ornate plate. Phew! I must learn to make these posts shorter.